August 7, 2009

Update

It has been a busy few months and I have let the "Small Paintings" project lapse. I am currently working at getting paintings ready for the 19th Annual McMichael Autumn Art Sale in October 2009. There is more information on my website and it will be announced on the Artscapes Blog when it gets closer. It is a great honour for me to have been selected to participate in this show at such a significant public gallery. I am very excited.

I plan to come back to this blog later this year with an altered structure and plan. The paintings will still be small, but I plan to experiment a little!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I am so impressed. Well done.
Thank you for following My Muskoka. I cannot create art, other than with my computer. I duly laud those who can paint and present themselves to the world this way. Good on ya!

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Thanks Jenn!